Calling all future CEOs, visionaries and rising stars
Kickstart your studies with a flexible, upgradeable award which can be used immediately upon confirmation. Visit Lakeside Campus or any of our Education Counselling Centres with your MyKad/Passport and confirmed or projected academic results for a strong start into a world-class education.
A Levels and SAM / SACE International
Terms and Conditions
1. All awards offered are for students that enrolled for 2018 Pre-University March, April, or August intake by the deadlines below:
A Levels: 19 August
SAM / SACE: 19 August
2. Awards are given on a first come first serve basis.
3. Transferring students are only allowed for lower level to higher level programme or starting from semester 1 without any credit transfer.
4. Excellence Award shall be in the form of tuition fee waiver & is not exchangeable for cash, non-transferable and non-refundable.
5. Excellence Award is applicable for all Malaysian students or International students that holds academic result from any institution in Malaysia.
6. Actual/Forecast/Trial/Mid-term result will be considered.
7. All SPM subjects are taken into consideration except for 1119 (GCE-O) and Accounting LCCI.
8. Recipients must meet the minimum programme entry requirements and the award requirements as stipulated by Taylor’s University/College for their chosen programmes.
9. Recipients are only entitled to one financial aid (except loans) at Taylor’s University/College, irrespective of whether the aid is provided by Taylor’s University/College or any other body.
10. An award offer is valid for the duration of the stipulated programme and cannot be transferred to any other programmes at Taylor’s University/College, unless with written permission from the University/College.
11. All 2018 awards are applicable for studies at Taylor's University/College in Malaysia only and are not applicable for period of study at overseas partner universities.
12. Applicants must have registered for their desired program to be eligible for this award.
13. Upon registering at Taylor’s University/College, the student is deemed to have accepted all terms & conditions stipulated above. By accepting this award, the student agrees to indemnify and hold Taylor’s University/College harmless of and from any and all demands, claims, liabilities or actions of any kind whatsoever.
14. All awards offered by Taylor’s University/College to any students are at the absolute discretion of Taylor’s University/College and no further appeals shall be entertained.
15. The terms and conditions of awards may be modified and amended from time to time as deemed appropriate by Taylor's University/College.
16. Taylor’s University/College reserves the right to reject incomplete application forms. This includes applications without required attachments.