The TEG Students Bursary is awarded to students that have completed their studies at Taylor’s sister institutions (secondary schools) within one (1) year of the graduation date. Successful applicants are entitled to a one-time fee deduction of RM3,000* for their Pre-U studies. Applicants from Taylor’s sister institutions (as listed below) are invited to apply with their forecast results (before the actual results are released) or their actual results. Applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements and must have completed their studies at our sister institution.
- Australian International School Malaysia (AISM) students with Year 11 / 12 Certification
- Garden International School (GIS) students with O Level / A Levels certification
- Sri Garden (known as Taylor’s International School (TIS) beginning January 2014) students with SPM Certification
- NEXUS International School students
- Cambridge A Levels (CAL)
- South Australian Matriculation (SAM)