To succeed in the competitive business world today, you'll need a toolkit of skills - critical thinking, creativity, problem-solving, people management, and good communication.
Join our Tomorrow's Young Business Leaders online course by Taylor's College to find out what it takes to be a business leader!
Why should you attend?
- To get yourself ready for the new normal of virtual and online learning.
- It’s fun and comes with a Certificate of Completion – a boost for your resume.
- To understand what areas business and accounting courses cover.
- To try out Taylor’s engaging online learning platform.
- Meet Taylor’s teachers for a first-hand experience of learning with us.
- Plus, insider tips for aspiring entrepreneurs on important areas to focus on when doing business!
Who should attend?
- Form 5, Year 11, SPM, STPM, IGCSE and UEC students who are interested to know more about business-related fields.