Bill Payment via Standard Chartered Internet Banking
Step 1: Payee Registration (one-off, first time users only)
Login into Standard Chartered online login page. Select "Payment & Transfer"
- Select "Dashboard".
- Click "Pay /Pay Bills".
- Click "Add a new Bill Payment Payee". Select "Taylor's Malaysia Sdn Bhd".
- Insert details as per sample below:
- Bill account number: Tuition Fees
- Short name: Student name
- Channel usage: Internet Banking ONLY
- Student Name: Student name
- Student ID: 0312345
- Student Contact No: 0121234567
- Student IC/Passport: 900101-10-1234
- Enter OTP (6 DIGIT number). Click "Confirm New Payee Details".
- The screen will prompt "Payee Has Been Successfully Added".
- Another SMS will be sent to your registered mobile as a post notification that you have added a bill payment payee on Internet Banking.
Step 2: To make payment
- Return to "Pay/ Pay Bills".
- From registered payee list, Select "Taylor's Malaysia Sdn Bhd" to "Pay a Bill".
- Select account option. Insert amount and description. (Example: Tuition Fee Semester 1)
- Click "Next". Review all details and click "Confirm"
- An acknowledgement "The payment has been submitted for processing successfully" and a receipt number will be displayed for your reference.