Bill Payment via HSBC Online Banking
Login into HSBC Online Banking Site
- Select "Pay and Transfer". Choose an account "Saving/Current/Credit Card".
- Select an option "New payment to a biller". Select "HSBC Biller".
- Search “Taylor's Malaysia” and insert required details.
- Insert Biller Reference: “00312345/ADAM”(Student's ID must be 8 digits. If it is less than 8, add zeros in the front)
- Generate “Security Code” enter the transaction verification number on your device with the last 4 digits (numbers only) of Ref-1/Biller reference. Followed by transfer amount including cent. (eg: Biller reference: 000312345/ADAM, amount RM245.00, key in 012324500)
- Enter the 6-digit security code shown on your Mobile Secure Key.
Step 2 - To make payment
- Click "Pay a biller you’ve paid before".
- Select "Pay To". Select "Taylor's Malaysia".
- Insert details as per sample below:
- Amount (RM): 5000
- Date & Frequency: "Pay Now"
- Details: Tuition Fee/ Hostel
- The screen will prompt "Pay a Bill-Review Details". Click "Confirm".
- An acknowledgment screen will be displayed.