Bill Payment via HSBC Internet Banking Step-by-Step Guide:
- Login into HSBC Personal Internet Banking Site (ensure HSBC Security Device is available)
- Select "Pay Bills". Click "Add Payee"
- Click on "T" and search for your respective campus. Select "Taylor's Malaysia Sdn Bhd"
- Insert Student's ID/Student's name (example: 1401A25837/ADAM) in the Account number field
- Key the Student's ID (example: 1401025837) into security device. Wait for security code to appear. Note: For each alphabet in the Student ID, please include 0 as shown in the example.
- Security code will appear as xxx_xxx
- Enter security code without spacing on required field
- Review all details and click "CONFIRM"
- Once security code is successful, Click on "Pay a Bill"
- Select "Pay To", then select "Taylor's Malaysia Sdn Bhd"
- Insert the amount, and click "Pay"
- Screen will prompt "Pay a Bill-Review Details". Click "Confirm"
- An acknowledgement screen will be displayed
*KINDLY TAKE NOTE OF MAXIMUM "AVAILABLE DAILY LIMIT" FOR CURRENT/SAVINGS ACCOUNT.